Friday, February 13, 2009

In Remembrance of Mama Mary

To Those Who Came Before Me

To those who came before me in seasons long ago.
To those who are the loved-ones that I have yet to know.
To those whose noble names I bear, whose light within me burns.
To them in gratitude shall my heart be turned.
To those whose lives of courage prepared the way for me.
Whose works became my heritage, whose harvest I may reap.
Who left for me a legacy that I have yet to earn.
To them in gratitude shall my heart be turned.
To those who came before me in days and years long past.
To those who are the family that I shall know at last.
To those who seek the blessings of the truth that I have learned.
To them in gratitude shall my heart be turned.

I love you Mama Mary and have fond memories of you. I am so grateful for the legacy you have left. I will be forever blessed to be a part of this family. You showed selfless love to all who came your way. My heart swells as I think of our Heavenly Father's plan for families and how we may be an eternal one. I look forward to the day when I can be with you again and continue to get to know you and feel of your endless love. --Lorilee

No comments:

Post a Comment