Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving, Alice, Barn Clean Up and Birthday

Susan, Shelly, Sharon and Grandma headed off to see Alice. Here are a few pictures they took.


.................................................................
I had a great time with my preschoolers. We all dressed up like pilgrims or Indians and had a huge feast. Here are some pics of me and my kids.
...................................................................
Here are some pictures that grandma took of Thanksgiving Dinner in Milford. I heard you guys had a great time. Maybe next time we'll be hangin' with you. This year I was in charge of my side of the family. It went really well.

................................................................
Grandma asked for a clean-up, so a clean-up we had. Thanks to all of you who showed up and participated in it. The lot looks so much bigger with things organized, hauled off, and burned. the food and the visiting was great too.




...................................................................
for grandpa's birthday this year we had family over to our house for apple pie. I love that tradition. Happy memories came along with it. The next day we went to the cemetery with grandma and had cake and ice cream. Going to the cemetery is a happy time for us. Lots of smiles and stories.
I've tried to teach my children respect for others and objects/things. We were all minding our P's and Q's and until I look over at Jack, and he was riding grandpa's headstone line a bucking bull. I about died, in fear of what grandma would think. She simply smiled and said, "I be grandpa is looking down smiling right now. I bet he is happy that you guys are enjoying his birthday." I needed to hear that. Grandma is so loving and understanding. How grateful I am to be a part of this family. Thanks to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Gentri on the chair. Grandma has photography skills.

    ReplyDelete